Scripture to help us remember why we need to take care of our bodies!

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body. NLT

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stacie's Oatmeal



 Since I have my spinach/blueberry shake every morning for breakfast, I enjoy a bowl of oatmeal for my 3:00 snack.  I look forward to this snack and almost feel guilty eating it, it tastes that good!!



Ingredients:  1/2 cup gluten free oats, 1/2 cup of vanilla coconut milk, 1/2 cup water to make oatmeal.  After cooking the oatmeal I top it off with Raw Coconut, Walnuts, and Coconut Crystal sugar (tastes like brown sugar)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment