Scripture to help us remember why we need to take care of our bodies!

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body. NLT

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chicken Portabello Mango Salsa Salad

Start with mixed greens or romaine hearts.
Make Mango Salsa.
I cut up 1 mango, 1/3 cup red onion, tbsp of lime juice and 1/2 cup diced cucumber and dash of salt and pepper.
Saute 1 large portabello mushroom, shredded chicken, and handful of green onion. These are all items I had prepped for the week so I grabbed a mixture and threw it together and heated it up.
My salad. I added fresh tomatoes and black beans to it.
Greg's salad. Added a little cheese to his and made homemade corn tortilla chips for him:) For the boys, I took corn tortillas and made little chicken quesadillas with spinach, tomatos, black beans and cheese. They also love to dip them in "cream" sour cream:)


No comments:

Post a Comment