Scripture to help us remember why we need to take care of our bodies!

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body. NLT

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Screaming Snowman Snowshoe Race

My New Year commitment was to sign up for some sort of race every month. For February my friend Tina convinced me to do this amazing snowshoe race! I have to say I was a bit nervous and concerned that it was possible to actually run in snowshoes:) It was very possible and a TON of fun!
It was by far the toughest, most exhausting race I have ever done but so worth the coffee mug for placing 2nd. Tina was AWESOME and placed first! Our friend Dawn came in at 4th place so our Fort Collins MOMMY team dominated this race:)

Thanks ladies for such a fun day! Next year we will have to attempt the 10K!


Thanks Tina for driving and inviting us on such an amazing adventure!

Dawn, it was so fun getting to know you better! Hope to run with you again very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment