Scripture to help us remember why we need to take care of our bodies!

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body. NLT

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pizza




 Once a week I enjoy making homemade pizza and throughout the years I have tried many variations and always find the most basic types I enjoy the most.  Organic Pizza Sauce, Spinach, and Tomato and cheese...you just can't go wrong with this pizza!




 This is my vegetable pizza toppings above.  Broccoli, zuchinni, red pepper, mushrooms, leeks, sweet potato (baked above left) tomato and cheese.  I sauteed these veggies before putting them on the pizza.




 This is my pizza without the cheese:(  but still very yummy!  Note: this just might be the heaviest pizza ever made!  Gluten and Dairy Free




And for the boys.  This is my basic spinach and tomato pizza.  I am really enjoying the Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free pizza crust.  So easy to make and very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment